So Netflix is now officially launched in South Korea after years of wait, but within a month it has proven to be a big disappointment compared to the US/UK editions.
But one good thing is that even if you sign up for Netflix in South Korea, you can watch US Netflix in South Korea, albeit using a small hack shared below.
We all love the English content Netflix has, right from the sitcoms to the reality TV series, to iconic series like “Orange is the New Black”, and Netflix specials like “The House of Cards” etc
After my personal experience in South Korea, I scouted for a hack to get US netflix in South Korea, and I’ve found a very simple solution to address this, valid not only for South Korea but anywhere in the world, and not only for Netflix but also for Hulu, beginning at just $3/month.
Getting straight to the point, the best way to get US netflix in South Korea access is to get a VPN service (I use IP Vanish), which is as easy as a single click and a 3 second wait to enter the entertaining world of US Netflix from your couch in South Korea. In layman terms, a VPN service is basically showing netflix that you are logging in from the United States, and not South Korea. And voila, you get the access.
While doing this, I have also compiled a quick list of best VPN services for getting netflix South Korea access below. For those interested in details, may learn more about VPN here, or can get a detailed summary prepared by me for best VPN service here.
The 3 step process is quickly explained below:
1. Sign up to any VPN service from the list below (recommended to be the fastest and easiest, after trying myself) and install their software.
2. Open the software and connect to any location in the United States.
3. Log on to netflix and enjoy!
A quick summary table comparing these services for your ease:
If you are still not completely sure, why not try a one month service and see it for yourself.
Do share your experience and feedback of the process of Netflix South Korea access through this little hack.
Latest posts by Karanpreet Bindra (see all)
- Enterprise hits and misses – readers critique algorithms and everyone critiques Facebook - March 23, 2019
- Natalie Cooke to lead 'Work.Life' for Iris in APAC - March 23, 2019
- Salesmate Vs. Pipedrive Vs. Agile: Which CRM is Better for Managing Sales - March 23, 2019