Tired of seeing the message “Sorry, Netflix hasn’t come to this part of the world yet”?
We all love the english content Netflix has, right from the sitcoms to the reality TV series, to the iconic series like “Breaking Bad”, and Netlfix specials like “The House of Cards”, the issue is that Netflix has been unable to make it possible to be viewed outside the United States, and now the UK).
After my personal experience in Hong Kong, I scouted for a hack to get netflix Hong Kong access, and I’ve found a very simple solution to address this, valid not only for Hong Kong but anywhere in the world, and not only for Netflix but also for Hulu, beginning at just $3.33/month.
Getting straight to the point, the best way to get netflix Hong Kong access is to get a VPN service (I use IP Vanish), which is as easy as a single click and a 3 second wait to enter the entertaining world of Netflix from your couch. In layman terms, a VPN service is basically showing netflix that you are logging in from the United States, and not Hong Kong. And voila, you get the access.
While doing this, I have also compiled a quick list of best VPN services for getting netflix Hong Kong access below. For those interested in details, may learn more about VPN here, or can get a detailed summary prepared by me for best VPN service here.
The 3 step process is quickly explained below:
1. Sign up to any VPN service from the list below (recommended to be the fastest and easiest, after trying myself) and install their software.
Please note: Some of the above may not work in certain countries, but at least one of them will work for sure.
2. Open the software and connect to any location in the United States.
3. Log on to netflix and enjoy!
A quick summary table comparing these services for your ease:
If you are still not completely sure, why not try a one month service and see it for yourself.
Do share your experience and feedback of the process of Netflix Hong Kong access through this little hack.
Also see, how to access Netflix from other countries in Asia.
Latest posts by Karanpreet Bindra (see all)
- Act-On Continues to Expand Its Footprint in Germany - December 13, 2018
- AI does not provide a shortcut to GDPR compliance - December 13, 2018
- The B2B Marketing Lab Becomes the First & Only Hubspot Diamond Partner in the UK - December 13, 2018